GSD Amercian house flag and garden flag
- 100% Woven Polyester Fabric, offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- Machine wash in cold with similar colors/no bleach/low iron.
- About Shirts: Regular fit, lightweight, all over printing shirt featuring spread collar and short sleeve.
- About Shorts: Flat-front casual all over printing short with side pockets, mid rise, elastic waistband.
- Provides the most stylish and comfortable Shirts which can be worn in all occasions.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
Buy it here : GSD Amercian house flag and garden flag
The GSD Amercian house flag and garden flag German Shepherd (German: Deutscher Schäferhund, German pronunciation: [ˈdɔʏtʃɐ ˈʃɛːfɐˌhʊnt]) is a breed of medium to large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. According to the FCI, the breed’s English language name is German Shepherd Dog. The breed was officially known as the “Alsatian Wolf Dog” in the UK from after the First World War until 1977 when its name was changed back to German Shepherd. Despite its wolf-like appearance, the German Shepherd is a relatively modern breed of dog, with its origin dating to 1899. As a herding dog, German Shepherds are working dogs developed originally for herding sheep. Since that time, however, because of their strength, intelligence, trainability, and obedience, German Shepherds around the world are often the preferred breed for many types of work, including disability assistance, search-and-rescue, police and military roles and acting. The German Shepherd is the second-most registered breed by the American Kennel Club and seventh-most registered breed by The Kennel Club in the United Kingdom.
📧 Email: [email protected]
🌍 Facebook & messenger: https://www.facebook.com/tezostores/
⭐️ Pinterest :https://www.pinterest.com/pin/792703971915557169/
🌈 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kiljmngh/
HomePage : https://tezostores.com/
More post at : https://ethershirt.org/poodles-american-flag-hawaiian-shirt/