Phillip Burton died in 1983 and was succeeded by his wife, Sala. In late Shark and co bath soap wash your fins poster 1986, Sala became ill with cancer and decided not to run for reelection in 1988. She picked Pelosi as her designated successor, guaranteeing her the support of the Burtons’ contacts. Sala died on February 1, 1987, just a month after being sworn in for a second full term. Pelosi won the special election to succeed her, narrowly defeating San Francisco supervisor Harry Britt on April 7, 1987, then easily defeating Republican candidate Harriet Ross on June 2, 1987; Pelosi took office a week later For the 2000 and 2002 Shark and co bath soap wash your fins poster election cycles, she held the distinction of contributing the most money among members of Congress to other congressional campaigns.
1.General about Shark and co bath soap wash your fins poster?
In case you are wondering how to decorate your bedroom or living room with posters, a good way to start is with poster room decor. Room decorations in general have a strong influence on your personal style. A little knowledge about the decorative arts will benefit you to achieve the elegant and sophisticated appearance that you want. If you are thinking of redecorating your room to make it more interesting, poster room decor will be very useful. Such posters can hung in any room. In fact, posters are an ideal way to communicate to others what kinds of things they should avoid doing in the room. A good example is a poster that often shows children the things that they shouldn’t do while playing.
1.1 What is Shark and co bath soap wash your fins poster
The poster is a communication publication, created by the combination of design and print. Posters are usually rectangular in shape (near square), use to be glued and fixed to boards or supports. Posters help express and convey messages to viewers by using appropriate text, images, colors, and layouts.
1.2 Distinguish posters from other publications
Reading the definition, we will see the poster is similar to a banner, standee, or some other product. But the poster has the following basic characteristics to distinguish:
- Poster: Usually nearly square (length is equal to the width). This size makes it easy for viewers to focus and content and images in a short time
- Banner: Usually long and horizontal rectangles. This special size makes it easy for users to see the messages and the introductory paragraphs in a narrow space.
- Standee: long rectangular shape (small width 1/2 height). This size is suitable for the height of the viewer. When going through important information will fit eye level, and information such as the time in the end; it forces the viewer to slide from top to bottom all the content of the standee
About how to use:
- Poster: Designed to be glued, or attached to fixed positions with a dedicated flat surface. Some positions can be mentioned such as Newsletter; along the highway; wall, bus station….
- Banner: Designed for use primarily to display on technology devices. You can easily see it on websites, social networks, short ad lines …
- Standee: Hanging from a stand and stand. It is usually placed at the doorway, on the table, in front of the counter or seminar.
About the design:
- The poster focuses on the big picture and a memorable short message. Banners are design with a variety of purposes but mainly provide more information; and image-related information in question. For standees, people will focus on introducing products and programs; often accompanied by a specific time and place
|Made in||United States|
|Production time||1-2 business days|
|Line-ship||UPS, USPS, DHL, GLS|
|Price||20.95 to 30.95$|
|Materials||Very high quality poster|
|Payment||Visa, Credit Card, Paypal Global…|
2. What is a Poster Classification?
With other media publications, it is classified by size or structure. For Posters in Graphic Design, they are classified based on application; or the content of the poster word. Normally, posters will be divided into 4 categories
2.1 Promotional posters
Promotional posters are the most popular types of posters. It’s popular with a lot of companies using this type of advertising. They are used to advertise products or services. Often people add slogans, messages, or outstanding features of a product to a poster. These posters are placed in public places, in medians, or along highways. Advertising posters are used a lot for brand recognition. That is to help viewers receive products passively instead of directly selling. Because in such positions above, there will be no store or agent there to achieve sales goals. Are posters advertising services, large products or placed in public places, posters mainly expressing the ideas of graphic designers or intended to propagate for special marketing campaigns?
2.2 What is a community poster?
A community poster is a type of poster designed to promote the general information of the community. Most of these posters are used to propagate, promote, introduce the event. People will place these posters in crowded places, or event hotspots. You often see community posters at intersections, near public authorities. Besides, these posters are also placed at the overpasses and the foot of the highway bridge
2.3 Subject poster?
Subject posters are posters designe for specific subjects or groups of subjects. Celebrities use posters to promote images or upcoming events. Celebrities, players, bands, actors are the main images used in these posters.
2.4 What is the point of view poster?
The concept poster is the kind of poster that isn’t really popular. However, it uses more when people want to change viewers’ thoughts and behavior. Logo images, combined with quotes, short messages …
Posters serve several purposes. A poster advertisement can serve as an information source to potential customers or business partners. It can contain detailed information about a product or service. It can provide basic tips on how to use a particular product. Designing a poster that effectively advertises a product is what is called target marketing. And it is important to choose the correct words or images so as not to offend or distract potential customers.